Monday, April 7, 2008

Reflection: Blogging Experience


I find that this project has helped me a lot in learning the different concepts and theories put forward by some of the important psychologists. It has helped me because it has been a different learning experience compared to the normal classroom setting. The fact that we had reproduce what we learned in class and develop it will surely help me in remembering the different concepts during the final examination. Another aspect that I found helpful is that I was able to put in my own opinions and examples of my own life. This has made it easier for me to relate my experiences with theories and thus helping me to analyze myself and the reasons for my own behaviour and personality.

The fact that we had to do it in a blog form has allowed me to explore the possibilities of publishing work on the internet and have found it an interesting experience.

One challenge I faced during this project was to plan how to do everything, as a disorganized person I haven’t been able to plan how to split the project up and do it before the deadline. Thus next time we do a project I will attempt to plan everything ahead and do each part separately so that I don’t have to rush through everything a few days before the deadline.

No comments: